Elections: deadline to apply - November 25. ABAA's AGM and Elections - December 9
The ABAA will hold its annual general meeting (AGM) Monday, December 9th at 7 pm at the Place des Pionniers (115 rue Principale). See agenda here.
The following positions are up for election since their two-year term is over:
- President – Daniel Caron mentioned his interest in renewing his mandate.
- Treasurer – vacant
- Secretary – Gorette Cléroux mentioned her interest in renewing her mandate.
- Umpire and score-keeper Coordinator – Serge Gauthier mentioned his interest in renewing his mandate.
- Communications and marketing Coordinator – vacant
- Registrar - Hugues Ouimet mentioned his interest of completing the 1 year mandate.
The ABAA is always looking for new people to help with the operations of the association. Everyone who wishes to be a candidate for one of the board positions must submit their interest in writing to the chair fifteen (15) days before the annual general meeting. Also, the candidates must be sponsored by one of the ABAA board members.
People interested in applying for one of the positions may do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must stipulate the desired position, your contact details, which member of the board is sponsoring you and must be sent at the latest at 11:59 pm on November 25, 2019.
Please forward this message to those that did not receive it.
Looking forward to seeing you on December 9th.